About Me

My name is Leena, from Malaysia.
I sculpt minis for almost 2 years and selling at Pinky Craft.
This is a blog to share my handcraft and minis and dolls.

Hope u all enjoy it and do comment on it.

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Xiao Fan and Little Luce arrived!

My dolls arrived today. I adopted Pullip Xiao Fan and Little Pullip Luce.
They are so adorable and pretty.
It took me half and hour to unbox both of them.



 First snap for Little Luce.

Product Title: Little Pullip Luce
Manufacturer Name: Groove
Release Date: March 2011
Adopted Date: 19.10.11
Name Given: Angel

First snap for Xiao Fan.

Product Title: Pullip Xiao Fan
 Manufacturer Name: Jun Planning
Release Date: August 2008
Adopted Date: 19.10.2011
Name Given: Kimiko
Interest: Sewing, Beading, Clay Crafting

Is 1 am now, i am just free to blog and upload their photos because i am rushing order for my customer.
Is time to sleep anyway. Good night everyone.
I will snap more photos of them. See ya..

0 comments:

Post a Comment