About Me

My name is Leena, from Malaysia.
I sculpt minis for almost 2 years and selling at Pinky Craft.
This is a blog to share my handcraft and minis and dolls.

Hope u all enjoy it and do comment on it.

Friday 7 October 2011

Ohayo... Japanese foods

Udon is a popular instant or homemade noodle dish in both Korea and Japan. It is a type of thick, wheat-based noodle, usually served in a mildly flavored broth which is seasoned with soy sauce and mirin. Common toppings include tempura, often shrimp or fish cake, or a type of deep-fried tofu pockets seasoned with sugar, mirin, and soy sauce. A thin slice of half moon-shaped fish cake is often added, topped with thinly chopped green onions as well.

My miniature Udon Noodles with Japanese rice balls.
Feel akward of the chopstick because the size is kinda big.
I cut it from the toothpick and didn't realize it is kinda big for the bowl.

Anywhere, enjoy this Udon Noodles ya..

0 comments:

Post a Comment