About Me

My name is Leena, from Malaysia.
I sculpt minis for almost 2 years and selling at Pinky Craft.
This is a blog to share my handcraft and minis and dolls.

Hope u all enjoy it and do comment on it.

Monday 10 October 2011

Little Bears with Nametag for my customers

Opps.. i received order from one of my customer to make this.
All of the bears holding different items.
The first picture is they just baked out from oven.
So, waiting them to get totally hard hard hard...


Then join them with keychain. =) Here they are.


Ta da... get ready to be capture. Chik chak chik chak..

On sale at --> http://pinkycraft.blogspot.com/2011/10/little-bear-with-nametag.html
I have a blogshop named Pinky Craft, u all may click on it to view my blogshop.
I open this My Mini Clay Corner blog is to share my handcraft with all the handcrafter outside.
We can discuss more about miniatures and handmade.

0 comments:

Post a Comment