About Me

My name is Leena, from Malaysia.
I sculpt minis for almost 2 years and selling at Pinky Craft.
This is a blog to share my handcraft and minis and dolls.

Hope u all enjoy it and do comment on it.

Monday 17 October 2011

Slrpp... Burgers...

Just back from Krabi last Saturday.. So hot there.. But really enjoying even i am pregnant.. So sad that i not able to went for snorkeling and island hoping.. I will revisit Krabi next time.. I bought one Barbie doll in Krabi Night Market.. it is so cheap, it is only 200bath!! Is a replica Barbie though.. but still able to keep it for collection..


I like her hair so much.. there are 3 roses.

In the other side, i been following few crafters blog for some time.. Finally, i wrote email to one of them to greet her and friendship purpose. Her name is Joycelyn from Singapore and her blog is Aiclay. She is so friendly. Do check out her blog. Her handmade crafts are so so realistic. Looks yummy and real. I been confusing and hunting for answer for measurement for 1:12 scale. I saw Joycelyn made alot of 1:12 scale miniature foods so i ask her about this. And yes.. she told me the answer.. OMG.. it is so easy.. 1:12 scale means 12 times smaller than the real foods/things. Oh gosh.. Joycelyn had made miniature burgers set. Her miniature inspired me alot. Then my hand is so itchy to make the minaiture burgers for myself. Here is it, my creations of 1:12 scale miniature burgers.


 Beef Burger on my Barbie's hand..

 Chicken Burger on my Barbie's hand..

Finally, the Fish Burger on my Barbie's hand..

Barbie's hand is not flexible to move.. I been searching and surveying for a doll to capture with my minis..
Been surveying for Pullips dolls. And WOW.. i found out that the price for dolls are not cheap at all.
Pullips dolls' hand can be move around, as well as her eyes and legs. Joycelyn (Aiclay) using Pukifee doll as her model for her minis, i do search for it and check for the price and what a shock, the price is much more higher than Pullips dolls. Although Pukifee dolls are so cute and they are children version with only 12cm tall while Pullips doll is 30cm tall. There are Little Pullip as well but their hand are same as Barbie, not able to move to hold minis. Conclusion, i will get back to my Pullips Doll.. I planned to buy Pullip Xiao Fan because her price is the cheapest i can get as i am on budget. Indeed, she is pretty enough to be my minis model. Hehe... Pullip Xiao Fan, wait for me. I will bring u home soon.



0 comments:

Post a Comment