About Me

My name is Leena, from Malaysia.
I sculpt minis for almost 2 years and selling at Pinky Craft.
This is a blog to share my handcraft and minis and dolls.

Hope u all enjoy it and do comment on it.

Friday 7 October 2011

Miniatures Cakes

This is the real Chocolate Velvet Cake with Vanilla Buttercream Frosting which i googled in internet.
Looks yummy isn't it? It makes me feel hungry now.. argh...

Looking at my miniature Chocolate Velvet Cake with Vanilla Buttercream Frosting , i do feel hungry..
I made this from polymer clay. I displayed it on a marble plate. Cut a slice out for more detailed view.
It looks so empty here. Maybe i need to add in more side dishes or tools with this cake.
What do u think?

Here is the second cake i made, it is Yellow Butter Cake with Chocolate Frosting.
I decorated it with 4 roses on the middle top. Looks sweet, isn't it?
I made it out of polymer clay too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment