About Me

My name is Leena, from Malaysia.
I sculpt minis for almost 2 years and selling at Pinky Craft.
This is a blog to share my handcraft and minis and dolls.

Hope u all enjoy it and do comment on it.

Friday 21 October 2011

Photoshoot for Kimiko and Angel

I shoot for my Kimiko and Angel today.
I bought 2 dress in Krabi for 130baht only.
Pink Prom Dress - 100 bath
Red Dress - 30 bath
Actually, both of the dress is for Barbie doll but i think my Kimiko can wear it too although the Pink Prom dress is abit loose. The red dress fits her well.
I started to learn Crochet yesterday through youtube.. it is so hard in the beginning.
Oh gosh.. but i manage to make a crochet hat for Angel yesterday and a hairband and a necklace for Kimiko today. The hairband fits her well with the color of her hair.


Kimiko : My new dress and hairband, nice??

 Kimiko : Am i pretty?

 Kimiko : My little sister, Angel.

 Kimiko: Hmm.. do u think this hairband suits me?

Kimiko : Opps.. my burgers is done!
 Kimiko : Have some burgers? I made it.. still hot and fresh.. Wanna try?

 Kimiko : I love my bow hairband so much...

 Kimiko : My new necklace.

 Kimiko : Oopps.. I changed dress again..


Kimiko : Showing off my necklace. Hehe.


 Angel : My crochet hat.

 Angel : Detailed view.

0 comments:

Post a Comment